La Dolce Vita for YOU and Me!!
** NEW 2015 Dates Added**
Let’s discover and enjoy Puglia, the charming heel of Italy’s boot, together!!
* Cooking Classes * Wine Tasting * Sightseeing * Guided Walks * Artisans Visits * Walks & Bike Rides * Olive Oil Tasting * Free Time and Fun Time! *
* And So Much MORE! *
Victoria De Maio, Postcards from Travel PiZazz
Tour Leader, Travel Consultant, Blogger, Writer & Yoga Instructor, Lover of All Things Italian
Yle Sambati, YLTours
Puglia Travel Expert, Tour Organizer & Leader
The spacious and gracious Masseria Provenzani, a beautifully renovated farmhouse, with its lovely sala di pranzo for dining, library, inviting patios, pool and gardens is the perfect place to relax and experience la dolce vita. Enjoy the company of friends and make new friends in this cozy and hospitable setting.
We’ll enjoy fresh, organic Pugliese cuisine and wine tastings daily. Yes, wine will be an important part of our time together! Meals will be prepared just for us (and sometimes by us!) in the large kitchen or, when visiting other areas, we’ll eat where the locals eat.
Visiting ancient and historic sites, we’ll learn about the local culture, traditions, and lifestyle of this spectacular region of southern Italy. And then, of course, there are the gorgeous beaches and crystal clear blue waters…and so much more!
Ahh, I can hardly wait, can you? So, let’s go! Andiamo!
- Spend 10 days and 9 nights in fabulous Puglia – the heel of Italy’s boot.
- Airport transfers to and from Brindisi Airport.
- Bi-lingual hosts and guides.
- Stay in one fabulous, luxury accommodation, Masseria Provenzani, located in the heart of the Salento region.
- ALL meals lovingly prepared at the Masseria by Mamma Giulia or at local family-run trattorias.
- Four cooking classes featuring local, organic ingredients and local mums.
- Wine tasting at every meal.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Visit local artisans for gelato, cheese, and pastry making demos (and tasting, of course!).
- Visit historic and charming Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli, Ostuni, the Itria Valley with its famous trulli, Santa Maria di Leuca, and more!
Sightseeing and excursions including a wine tour and walking tours.
- Enjoy a local cartapesta (papier-mâché) demonstration.
- Relaxed pace.
- Free time to enjoy the pool, take a bike ride, read a book, get a massage, take a walk, relax or just indulge in la dolce far niente (sweet doing nothing!)
After all, you do like surprises, don’t you?
LIMITED to Only 12 Spaces!!!
How Do I Register?
Register NOW & $$SAVE$$!!
Early Bird “GRAZIE!
Be One of the First 6 to Register and…
Get a Fabulous Complimentary Massage in Puglia!
Questions? Contact Victoria